Friday, September 11, 2009

Cute Hats and Green Dresses....



I have a customer, Deborah, who just opened her own web store reallycutehats.com featuring these precious fleece hats! With fall upon us and winter just around the corner, these cute hats are the perfect accessory for your little sweetie pie(s). Go check out her 20% off special on school spirit hats.

Another friend, Judy, has an eco-friendly boutique that is a fabulous place for us practical-minded & budget conscience girls to shop for special occasions. Her website is for buying and selling beautiful, handpicked clothing. She connects buyers and sellers of pre-owned "wore it once" wedding and party attire...'Green dresses', if you will. I love this concept! Hope you will visit her site The Green Hanger Shop.Com

I'm very glad it's Friday...was this really a 'short' week? Have a stack of orders to process, so I'll be in the basement all weekend....send me some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment