Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is this a problem?


You've heard me say it....I'm not a shopper. At least not a 'go to the store' kind of shopper. So I will admit to you that I love online shopping. It's just so wonderful to buy almost anything via my trusty computer, right here from the hermitage of the Basement. Not to mention the convenience...just click and within days, it's delivered to my door. Of course, most of my purchases are business related...ribbon, fabric, pre-made bags and other supplies. I can't resist all things black & white and hounds tooth is a favorite right now. Look what came today...fabulous fabric! The elephant print and blk/white hounds tooth plus a little red rick rack will become a pillow case top for Hanna to wear to the Alabama vs. South Carolina game (all of a sudden she is 'Bama' fan. wonder if that has anything to do with a new love interest?). The green/white dandelion prints are for window treatments in Rach's new apartment. She has a green/white hounds tooth sofa (what can I say? "apples don't fall far from the tree') and this fabric will make fun, whimsical valances & throw pillows. The orange/white hounds tooth would make an adorable clutch bag for some dedicated Clemson or Tennessee fan...Belle? Preppy? I'm thinking 'bout you girls!
I stayed home today with a nasty tummy thing and the arrival of this beautiful fabric has me feeling better already! (drinking the bottle of pink stuff probably helped too)

2 comments:

  1. OH my!! I love your choices! Yes, that orange/white houndstooth is too cute. Hmmmm - what can I do with that. I'm thinking about my great niece's Christmas gift. Will be in touch and thanks so much for everything! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gag me with the pink stuff!! egads, hope you are better!
    And that fabric....that FABRIC!!! It's so, so pretty! I really don't sew much anymore, but I love pretty fabric...kind of like scrapbooking paper!!! ;s

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete