Monday, June 6, 2011

Precious!



Boutique Ruffle Pants and Matching CuTee

Coming soon to the Basement!

Hey, Durham Daughter and College Daughter, be glad you are 20 something 'cause if y'all were still little girls, I would soooo be making tons of these precious outfits! (with matching hair bows and Sam & Libby's, of course!) I adore these girly t's and the pants are just adorable...the c.p. (cuteness possibilities) are endless with all the gorgeous fabrics on the market. Look for this to be added to the website soon. That is IF this school year ever ends! 5 more days...I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. How precious!!! You are so good! Baby A is my love! So glad you're almost out. I was in NYC for a week and have been trying to accomplish a bit since I got back. I have taken a blog break that may be a blog stop. We'll see. I'm still trying to read and comment a bit. Happy Summer Days! XOXO

    ReplyDelete