Sunday, January 15, 2012

Respite over

Didn't really plan to take a break from blogging, just not much to tell, then all of a sudden a month had passed since the last post...where does the time go? Still not much to talk about but just in case anyone is still reading...all is well here in the Basement. Did you make New Year's Resolutions? I would like to feel better, have more energy, sleep well, and have a more positive attitude...hmmm, turning into a pretty tall order...might as well admit that I'd also like to win the lottery, retire and live the life of leisure that was meant for me!!! ;) Anyway, my goal for 2012 is to just make healthier choices. Started the day with a Green Monster Smoothie, looks kinda gross, but actually tastes good. Check Pinterest for recipes...is that site addictive or what?!?!? Probably the real reason I've neglected the blog. Unfortunately, like many others, more time is spent 'Pinterest dreaming' than 'doing'.
Maybe a fun Giveaway will get me back into the swing of things. Check back in a day or two for details!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am still here.... I too have been away from my computer AGAIN!

    Yes, I am a Pinterest addict. the best/worst thing is that I have the Pinterest App on my iphone and so that is all I do while waiting in carpool lines and everywhere else. I am really good at creating boards of the things I should be doing.

    I am trying to make better decisions too.... and stop making excuses. I will look into the Green Monster in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year friend! XOXO {Preppy 101}

    ReplyDelete