Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Designs


Here in the Basement, there can never be too much fabric & ribbon or too many cute embroidery/applique' designs. There are so many talented digitizers out there. Many of them are SAHM/WAHMs (I want to be one of those!) and it feels great to support their businesses. What a win/win!...sales for them, adorable designs for me & my customers. The soccer ball and snail came from Applique' Cafe. More cuteness using their designs coming soon!
My vacation week has been good. Made a quick trip to SC to see Mom. Nice visit. Of course, that always means a stop at Mary Jo's Fabric store...it's like fabric heaven! Wish I could have one yard of everything! I did an excellent job of containing myself and came out with just one small big ass bag of fabric.
Durham Daughter is passing through this way tonight...we're off for a 'Mexican Date' and then we are 'dog sitting' for the rest of the weekend. She is visiting a high school buddy that is in Vet school in AL. I'm sure I don't want to know how much fun they will have!
Only one more day to get your name on the Giveaway list...don't forget to enter!

2 comments:

  1. Mary Jo's is like heaven on earth! I grew up in Charlotte and use to go there with my mom. I still live in NC but not quite as close. Nothing like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Jo's is heaven. I always get in trouble when I go down there. I want everything I see. LOL! Glad you got some great stuff. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete