Monday, May 10, 2010

Quotes

Today I am knee deep in a mental funk...trying desperately to 'walk' and 'iron' my way out. My brain is to the point of explosion from thinking (fretting). Some of my favorite quotes seem to be on a continuous loop, playing over & over in my head.

  • "We find time & money for the things that are important to us"

  • "You get what you give"

  • "We learn what we live and live what we learn"

  • "Sometimes if you don't listen, you have to feel"

  • "Apples don't fall far from the tree"

  • "Explain not, friends don't expect it and enemies won't accept it"

  • "Pretty is, as pretty does"

  • "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it"

I hate this and hope the mood lifts soon. Does anyone have an inspirational quote to share?

1 comment:

  1. How about 'Every day is a new opportunity for joy'? That's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete