Today I am knee deep in a mental funk...trying desperately to 'walk' and 'iron' my way out. My brain is to the point of explosion from thinking (fretting). Some of my favorite quotes seem to be on a continuous loop, playing over & over in my head.
- "We find time & money for the things that are important to us"
- "You get what you give"
- "We learn what we live and live what we learn"
- "Sometimes if you don't listen, you have to feel"
- "Apples don't fall far from the tree"
- "Explain not, friends don't expect it and enemies won't accept it"
- "Pretty is, as pretty does"
- "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it"
I hate this and hope the mood lifts soon. Does anyone have an inspirational quote to share?