Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally!

School is out for summer! Starting tomorrow I will finally be back on SUSAN TIME! Oh, I mega heart summer vacation. We are off to the beach for a few days...can't wait!...we have family coming to visit next week (that's you, Pa & Nina) and we are looking forward to that too. We are planning to check out the new NASCAR Hall of Fame, do a day or two at the lake and take in a Bull's game in Durham...please pray for fair skys and cooler temperatures! I have a stack of orders to keep me busy so the summer is off to a perfect start.
I came up one pound shy of my weight loss goal, but it's all good. I'm very happy being 33 pounds lighter. Of course, a female cousin at the family reunion Sunday had lost 48 lbs. Wow, good for her! Really? Talk about stealing my thunder! My next goal is to lose the final 10-15 lbs. by Thanksgiving. That sounds like a long time, but you know it gets harder and I want to be realistic. Again, wish me luck and I'll keep you posted.

Just added this fun polka dot lunch bag
and shoulder tote to the website, hope
you'll check them out. I have plenty of
time to sew and would love to make
something special for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment