Monday, November 8, 2010

whew!


Busy season started early this year. I was almost glad to go back to work this morning just to get out of the Basement for a few hours. No way to show you everything, but here are a few favorites...lunch bags, church bags, notebook sleeves, kitchen towels, checkbooks, CuTees and waffle weave hair dryer bags (pink & brown). I'm having so much fun making up all this cute stuff! Please don't wait too long to get your order on the list.
Hope you have a good week and stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have been so busy. That is a good thing. Don't worry a bit about my request. It was my fault that I let the time slip up on me. I will order something another time from you. No problem at all. My Mom, daughter and I are just going with a gift certificate for the Mom to be instead. That is fine. Don't work too hard. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete