Monday, June 8, 2009

Five good things...

Monday isn't usually my favorite day, but today was an exception. Here are five reasons:

1. it is the last Monday of the school year.

2. my students did outstanding on NC State post assessment test (VoCats) - 100% proficient- WOW!!! - sure made me look good!

3. was complimented multiple times on my 'cute' outfit (was even told I smelled good?!?!?!)

4. we had dinner with our 'local' daughters/husbands/grandchildren...very nice...may be the beginning of a weekly tradition

5. it is the last Monday of the school year. Oh, did I already say that? well, it deserves two spots 'cause I'm oober excited!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100%! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% proficient is amazing!!! Way to go! I bet you're an excellent teacher.

    ReplyDelete