Friday, August 7, 2009

BFF4Real


Made a 'mad dash' to SC yesterday to attend a dinner party for 'Retired Teachers & Friends' in my former hometown. I taught there for 21 yrs. before relocating to NC seven years ago. I love my life here, but still miss my friends. This is a picture of me & my all time very best friend...we taught across the hall from each other for 15+ years and we were a force to be reckoned with! I miss her the most! This is so corny, but if you look up the word 'friend' in the dictionary, her picture will be there. She is beautiful inside & out, a fabulous listener and can always make me laugh. I'll post more pictures later. Hope you are having a Fantastic Friday and have happy weekend.

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I bet there was a lot of reminiscing and giggling during this evening!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like a best friend.

    ReplyDelete