Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random stuff

Today I'm breaking from the normal 'look at this cute stuff I made' post and will share some random tidbits about myself.

  • hot flashes feel like being sunburned on the inside
  • the new flimsy plastic used for bottled water = squired in the face on every first sip
  • Crocs flipflops rescued my achy feet
  • Styrofoam cups feel yucky in my mouth, only drink coffee from 'real' cups
  • my favorite clothing stores are Chico's and Christoper & Banks
  • per my definition I'm a fluffy size girl...14/16 clothes, 9 shoes, 8.5 ring...but only the tiniest iPod ear buds fit my ears
  • based on the amount of brown hair everywhere in our house, it's amazing that I'm not bald
  • I don't like shopping & despise trying on clothes in the store, call me the Queen of Returns
  • my husband and I met 'on line', dated for 3 yrs & will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary in a few weeks, we're living the 'happily ever after'
  • I get my hair colored at one salon and cut at a different one
  • blogging is my only 'social' networking outlet...no facebook or twitter for me
  • when I find something that I like or that fits, I buy one in every color
  • cutting grass and ironing are two chores I find relaxing
  • my favorite 'treat' is getting a manicure/pedicure
And lastly... made these adorable bib/cap sets this morning...you didn't really think I wasn't going to share some cuteness with you, did you?



3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, we have so much in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son-in-law would be so disappointed about the styrofoam cups - we have to wash and reuse them around here ;) Have a good first day back today!

    ReplyDelete