Paul has been in PICU since Sunday night and they are still doing test. Hopefully we will have a definite diagnosis by tomorrow. They believe he has one of the TORCH infections and are working to pinpoint which virus is making him sick. He will be hospitalized until the virus is no longer active...could be a month or more. We got to visit today... I was able to hold & feed him and he was responsive. His Mom said he'd had a good day and that he was more alert this afternoon than he'd been. Our precious baby is not out of the woods yet, but we are encouraged that he will continue to improve. The doctors & nurses have been wonderful and we are confident that they are doing everything possible to take care of Paul. Please keep us in your thought.
As life takes us down this bumpy side road, I have to reminded myself that things happen for a reason, to have faith that we will understand those reasons, and hope we have the courage to rise to the occasion. Business has been slow for the past few weeks, which usually worries me, but with the events of the last month, the extra time is a Godsend. I did finish this set of burps and matching bib.
I'm loving the fall weather, it's my favorite time of year. Hope life is being good to you this week!
The Magnolia Story, Story
1 year ago