Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just one day


We had 'Saturday School' to make up one of our snow days. I didn't really mind, 3.5 hrs vs. 8...works for me! Please remind me of that on Thursday when I'm complaining about a one day weekend. I did get 'the clamp' and it works like a charm. Makes embroidering the quilted bags sooo much easier...was able to do several in record time. Don't you love the houndstooth duffle bag? I also finished some burp cloths and this precious shoe bag. Hope your team won the Super Bowl. Halftime, which is usually my favorite part of the game, was very disappointing this year. Was that really 'the Who'? Some entertainers don't know when to hang it up.
Bedtime...5:15 am will be here in like 2 minutes (that's what it will feel like). ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I zoomed in on that pic thinking that might be my bag...HAHA! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete