Friday, July 16, 2010

Next time...

I am sick. Started on Sunday, went to doctor on Tues...he said 'we caught it early', use this nose spray. I'm not going to rant about how many phone calls it took between doctors office and pharmacy to finally get the useless stuff! What is wrong with prescribing antibiotics? and why on earth can't they write it on an old fashion prescription pad that I can take myself and hand to the pharmacist? I have a sinus infection. I have had enough of them in my life to know. I have been to the doctor twice this year, both times, sinus infection. I am not a drug addict, I do not doctor hop to get meds...I am sick and NEED an antibiotic for heavens sake! So after at least 7 phone calls back & forth today, I'm on my way to pick up my Z-PAC...hopefully. Next time, I will insist on one to start with. I will be dishonest and say 'yes, 101.5 temperature'. I will also be sure to see the nurse practitioner.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better!! Yes, pull the temp card next time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it ever helped you, with sinus infections, to use a Neti pot?

    ReplyDelete