Friday, July 23, 2010

Giddy!


I am absolutely giddy with excitement! Silly, maybe, but I just can't help it. Hubby has been working in the Gulf for the past four weeks, so it's been beyond lonely around here. He is working 10-12 hr. days and his responsibilities didn't allow him to travel home last weekend. I didn't know two weeks could be sooooo long! When we met, we lived 2 hrs. apart and did the long-distant-dating thing for more than three yrs. Heck, we even got married in Aug. and I didn't move up here until the next June. His little airplane came in real handy during that time, let me tell you. Even with the distance and all that came with it ( jobs, the girls & their endless activities, time issues, illness, family obligations...blah,blah,blah) last weekend was the first one in twelve years that we didn't spend together. It was a killer! I can not wait to see him tomorrow. And he has a week of vacation. I will be doing some serious man pampering! I've been working like a crazy woman to get all of my orders finished and ready to be shipped... just taped the last box a few minutes ago. Today I made four shoe bags, two church totes, and all of the other precious baby stuff shown in the photo above. It was a good day.
One of my favorite sayings is, "'we find time and money for what's most important to us"....well, Ladies, I won't have time for blogging next week. ;)

1 comment: