Hubby's birthday was Tuesday...had all intentions of posting about how wonderful he is and how lucky I am that he is in my life but the week was full of distractions.
- I had a meeting Monday afternoon
- My car was in the shop
- I had open house on Tuesday night
- Hubby had a car issue too, we actually shared a ride on Wed., which was sort of nice except for those extra hours that I stayed at school until he picked me up
- We had taxes done on Tuesday and even though we paid the highest possible withholding all year, we still owe our rotten, greedy, wasteful government mega $$...very disheartening...makes me really re-think this whole be responsible, hard work, have a job & run a business, pay your bills, save & invest to get ahead American dream stuff!
- Durham daughter and dog came home last night, she's gone on to SC, I'm dog sitting and sewing
- messed up two t-shirts this morning, can we say too tired?
- it's gloomy outside and my mood matches the weather ... tomorrow is another day, gotta get better! pleezeeeeee