Saturday, February 26, 2011

Addiction

ad-dic-tion
[uh-dik-shuh n]
-noun
the state of being enslaved to a habit or practice or to something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming, as narcotics, to such an extent that its cessation causes severe trauma
No question, I have an addictive type personality. It is an accepted fact. When I diet and exercise, I do it in excess. When I eat, drink, talk, I do it in excess. I tend to be an 'all or nothing' kinda girl. My 'socially acceptable' addictions (not that I have any other kind) include buying fabric, ribbon, embroidery thread and designs. My computer currently stores hundreds of embroidery and applique' designs just waiting to be ordered and stitched on something precious. Just finished this adorable child's tote with Extra Point design...too cute, huh? Some of my favorite digitizer (makers of embroidery/applique' designs) are:
Applique Cafe
Planet Applique
The Embroidery Boutique
BunnyCup Embroidery
MyGlamBoutique

The sunshine is beaming through the Basement windows today...the hammock & a book are calling my name! Hope y'all have sunshine and something wonderful planned for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment