Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Break

It is only Wednesday. I'm tired and need a break....more than just a weekend. We have not had Spring Break yet...will not until the week AFTER Easter...I'm beginning to think of it as of a pre-summer break. Who plans these calenders?!?! Eleven weeks without a day off. Non-teacher types won't understand that. Teacher types...y'all send me some "Bless Your Heart" 's and please pray that I don't kill hurt a sassy teenager before April 22. Picked up these nifty little frozen pouches at the grocery store this afternoon. Have you tried them? Yummy and Oh-so-easy!...no measuring, no blender, no mess...such a treat! Hopefully it'll sweeten me up a little or at least I'll get a good nights sleep!

4 comments:

  1. So if you need a day off next week, just let me know! I'll come in and deal with your sassy teenagers for a day for you! :) (I'm booked up tomorrow and Friday though! So next week....) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the worst calendar decision I've ever seen! Yes - Bless your heart :-). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart!! I can certainly relate. When I taught pre-school, I felt the same way about time off. You reach a point and you can't take much more. Hang in there! Just think how much you will enjoy your spring break when it does get here. Although it will go by much too fast! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. It was a huge blessing that I got to have spring break with the college.

    ReplyDelete