This is a NEGATIVE POST...just a warning ...read at your own risk.
There are reasons I love my basement and feel most comfortable here. Here are a few:
- I do not like to drive, especially in unfamiliar places (yes, I got lost trying to meet Rach for dinner)
- I can not drive, talk on the phone, and read road signs at the same time
- I am the only driver in NC that uses a turn signal & understands who goes when at a 4 way stop
- People who are overly tattooed and talk with cigarettes hanging in their mouth scare me
- Exposed breast, fat rolls, butt cracks & underwear and ill-fitting clothes disgust me
- Women talking on cells phones in public whilst ignoring their screaming children annoy me
- Stores that have 50 check out lanes but only 3 open frustrate me
- I am baffled by the number of people living in the US who can't/won't speak English
- Same non-citizens buying groceries with EBT cards (electron benefits transfer...food stamps!) enrage me
- EBT cards that look like credit/debit cards make me sick to death of political correctness
- I am irritated by people who say they will contact me and then don't, especially for business transactions
- Politicians appall me with their arrogance and their total disregard of wishes of the people.
That should do it for now...thanks for letting me rant.