Wednesday, July 29, 2009

There are reasons

This is a NEGATIVE POST...just a warning ...read at your own risk.

There are reasons I love my basement and feel most comfortable here. Here are a few:

  • I do not like to drive, especially in unfamiliar places (yes, I got lost trying to meet Rach for dinner)
  • I can not drive, talk on the phone, and read road signs at the same time
  • I am the only driver in NC that uses a turn signal & understands who goes when at a 4 way stop
  • People who are overly tattooed and talk with cigarettes hanging in their mouth scare me
  • Exposed breast, fat rolls, butt cracks & underwear and ill-fitting clothes disgust me
  • Women talking on cells phones in public whilst ignoring their screaming children annoy me
  • Stores that have 50 check out lanes but only 3 open frustrate me
  • I am baffled by the number of people living in the US who can't/won't speak English
  • Same non-citizens buying groceries with EBT cards (electron benefits transfer...food stamps!) enrage me
  • EBT cards that look like credit/debit cards make me sick to death of political correctness
  • I am irritated by people who say they will contact me and then don't, especially for business transactions
  • Politicians appall me with their arrogance and their total disregard of wishes of the people.

That should do it for now...thanks for letting me rant.

2 comments: