Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are you a Gator fan?


I'm not really into sports. During my college days, tailgating at Clemson was the best. NC State is my North Carolina team pick. Although I've never been to a game, my brother claims NC State is just like Clemson, minus the lake. I'm definitely more of an ACC girl, but have to admit this 'Gator Bag' turned out pretty cute.

Monday & Tuesday we are out for Fall Break....I'm extremely excited. I'll most likely spend my 'time off' catching up in the Basement. School is great, but working at home is wonderful!
It's rainy and cool here today...wish I'd made vegetable soup or chili. Oh well, we're not above eating the canned stuff.
Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a gator fan but the bag turned out cute. I am an NC State fan though. Go Wolfpacks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend is a HUGE Gator fan!

    ReplyDelete