Saturday, October 23, 2010

Got computers?

This isn't new, but I noticed it while cleaning up this morning.

This is: (left to right, top to bottom)

  1. his computer in the Basement
  2. my laptop upstairs
  3. his laptop, net book AND I-pad upstairs (on the breakfast room table, which doesn't make me happy!)
  4. my computer in the Basement....

a bit much, don't you think? How did we function pre-computer days?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned....it's another beautiful Fall day and I'm spending the weekend out of the Basement (well, most of it anyway!).

1 comment:

  1. That was us this weekend. Both my girls were here with laptops, IPads, Iphones, etc. At one point everybody was on a computer or phone. LOL! What did we do before computers? I am lost when mine is on the blink. Hope you are having a great weekend. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete