Tuesday, October 12, 2010

This & that


If someone had told me I would ever stay home from school to dog sit, I wouldn't have believed it. But yesterday I did. Picked up Ruca at 7 am and babied her until Hanna came to collect her. She is so drugged up in this picture, poor baby...I know, she looks like a horse and most babies don't weight 78 lbs! but she really is a sweetie and I'm relieved that she is recovering quickly. Anyway, I did get some basement work done, so the day wasn't a total wash. Stitched up shirts for the boys using the Gobble Alphabet from Planet Applique . They have the cutest designs and I'm totally blowing my 'design purchasing budget'. Also finished seven travel mugs and church bag for bridesmaid/flower girl gifts.

Don't really have anything else to say....I'm totally using this post to procrastinate...just don't feel like stitching tonight.




1 comment: