Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Just posting random stuff today.
  • no snow/ice yesterday, so it was school as usual- I survived.

  • seems like 'key fobs' are the flavor of the week ... I'm busy, busy with orders this weekend.

  • did you notice my first affiliate 'button' Chunky Bling? Check them out, buy something...cute, stuff! Wathces and shoes are my weakness. I may have ordered one or two.
  • son-in-law is turning 40 y/0, surprise party tonight...fun, fun!

  • 'Durham Daughter' & doggie are coming home today ... don't think she's been here since Christmas, that's too long!

  • weather is gloomy... perfect for homemade veggie soup..it's simmering upstairs- smells yummy!

  • just added Zebra print meduim and large quilted totes...I can sooo see this with YOUR initials!

Think that's it, exciting stuff, huh?!?! Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment