Saturday, January 10, 2009

I got a surcie!

Surcie = surprise...and I got one in the mail today. My oldest daughter (who is my favorite right this minute) ordered a monogram decal for my car. I'm so excited! In all honesty, was as a little disappointed that I did get one for Christmas, but this is even better...an unexpected gift for no reason...a surcie! Almost makes me wish I still drove a minivan (almost is the operative word here...was so glad to get rid of that thing!...love my girls, but also love this empty nest) The decal will look fab on the Camry! Thanks, Rach...you're the best!

5 comments:

  1. That's my next "want". . . congrats - you will be the coolest ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I really appreciate all the help I can get with this! I was just wondering... what city you live in. I live just north of Charlotte also. I attend UNCC (as a Grad Student). If you prefer to "speak" by email, please contact me at lesliepjackson@hotmail.com. I think it's great to meet new people on here!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie...welcom to 'the Basement'...LOL... Check your email. Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try these for Lilly fabric:

    http://myworld.ebay.com/lillycloth/

    http://myworld.ebay.com/taopp2004/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Preppy 101...had visited those vendors before. To offer something on my site I need to have 'yards' of the same print. I read somewhere that Lilly doesn't sale her fabric anymore. All of the ones shown on this site are discontinued patterns, guess that's why there aren't larger cuts. But thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete