Friday, January 2, 2009

Stuff on the agenda



Hopefully putting my thoughts on paper (aka this blog) will free up some space in my brain...seems like there's a lot of useless stuff bouncing around in there. As I enjoy my coffee this morning, my thoughts drift to projects for 2009. The agenda will include that healthier diet & exercise thing. How many years has that one been tops on my 'resolution' list?...Oprah, I feel your pain! I inherited an IPod and already see that it will make my hours (OK, minutes!) on the treadmill more enjoyable (OK, tolerable!) Anyway, I'm setting some reasonable goals and that's a starting point. I will also continue my dedication to Basement Bags...2008 was a great year and I'm thankful to my wonderful customers. The current economic situation causes concern, but we are debt free and have nothing to lose. The girls tease us about the amount of time we spend in the basement, so I'll make more of an effort in 2009 to come 'above ground' and be more social. Just a few more days of vacation and still many things on my 'to do list'.






No comments:

Post a Comment