Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Is it Friday yet?!?!?!


I can not believe it is only Wednesday...I vote for going 1/2 days for a couple of days after a vacation. 'Course I'd also vote to go Tues-Thurs, 10-2...doesn't that sound like a fabulous schedules?
Thanks all you 'after Christmas shoppers' for the orders coming into Basement Bags. This is a great partnership...you get super cute stuff and I get help with my diet...that's right..."idol hands are the devils' workshop" (did your Grandmother say that too?)...in my case, idol hands mean non-stop nibblin'...so thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me stay on my plan! Looks like personalized cosmetic bags will be a favorite again this year...they are terrific for bridesmaids gifts, Mothers' Day and graduation that will be coming in the next few months.
Hope the rest of the week goes quickly and that everyone has something fun planned for the weekend. C'ya!

1 comment:

  1. Those bags are so cute! I'm all for the Tues-Thurs 10-2 schedule, but don't forget the hour for lunch!

    ReplyDelete