Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mmm...Saturdays are the best!


I told D before we went to sleep last night that there "better not be an alarm ringin' in the morning" and there was not. How great to wake up naturally and to have time to just snuggle. No rush to dress, eat and get to work on time...that's living! Of course I'm working today, but in the basement where the fabric & ribbon don't care that my hair is a mess or that my pants aren't ironed! I'm fixin' (that's Southern for 'preparing to start something') to hop on the treadmill but wanted to show you what a made this morning. I love putting together 'custom' orders and this unique camo bag was made for a new customer in KY. Really cute, hope she loves it. Now, where's that I-Pod?!?!?!

7 comments:

  1. I did a post called "Only a Southerner Knows" that you would appreciate. "Fixin'" is discussed in the post ;-) Have a very productive day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment!! And yes, I will def keep you in mind for gifts!! I think the key fobs are darling! Can you customize those for UT?? Have a great Saturday :-) {You have awesome creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that is one of the reasons I love Saturdays as well. No alarm. But this morning when we could sleep in we got the snow plows going up and down and up and down the street and then the ones for our condo association clearing up the driveways. They are just going to have to come again because it has been snowing steadily since we got up. We got up due to the snowplows at 6:30 am.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely!...I have orange/white ribbon in stripes, dots, and checks...webbing in orange or white. Can make them with or without monogram/name. Look forward to hearing from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. suburban prep...Ooo, sorry you missed the extra z's...snow in the south means 'lock down' ... what you are describing would paralize us for days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in a Chicago Suburb and therefore I am used to winters like this. It didn't stop my husband and I from going out and doing grocery shopping though. This is nothing compared to the deep freeze they are reporting for later next week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUSAN! I found your blog! :D Very nice! Even your blog is crafty!

    Ah, I miss Southern draws. There isn't much of that in Germany, unless it's on post. Hope you enjoyed your work out!

    ReplyDelete